Code No. 43005-AT001
The kit increases energy output up to 1.6 times compare to OEM, ensuring a stronger and more consistent spark.
- To improve the life of the coils, mounted the ignition coils away from the plug holes where the heat source is.
- For more efficient and steadier ignition, you can upgrade from the simultaneous ignition system to the sequential ignition system by installing the kit on the 2JZ-GTE VVT-I engine.
- The black anodized brackets to ensure aesthetics and durability.
- Made in Japan for high durability and performance.
- OEM harnesses that have deteriorated can be replaced with the included specialized harnesses.
- Easy bolt-on installation with specially designed bracket and harnesses.
- This is a kit for the 2JZ-GTE turbo engine only and cannot be installed on 2JZ-GE.
- Each coil contains built-in igniter, so the original igniter which is at risk of failure after years of use can be removed.
- It has the highest output energy in the industry in Japan.
- Even in the event of overcurrent due to ECU trouble, the current limiting function prevents immediate damage to the coil.
- Use an ECU that can adjust the dwell time for control.
- Modification is required when using this product with the OEM spark plug cover. Optional Carbon Timing Belt Cover(45999-AK028) is available for 2JZ-GTE with VVT-i.
- To get the best performance out of this product, “HKS Super Fire Racing Plug” which has excellent wear resistance are recommended.
- Separate terminal kit (4299-RA009) purchase required for 2JZ-GTE with VVT-i controlled by F-CON V-Pro.
- Coil boots and coil springs are made from heat resistant and withstand voltage selected materials.
- It endures harsh environment such as difficulty of sparking at the high engine load.