HP Rating: 705
This is the turbo that changed history: the first mass-production unit to feature Precision’s groundbreaking CEA® compressor wheel technology, the PT6262 CEA® turbocharger is considered “the holy grail” by many in the forced induction world. This turbo can help you make unstoppable power when used on its own, or double up to twins for a much more intimidating and incredible setup.
Ball Bearing Option Available
PTE’s PT6262 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “E” compressor cover 3.0″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
– T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ V-Band discharge
– V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
– T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8″ V-Band discharge
– T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8″ V-Band discharge
– Mitsubishi .63 A/R – Buick .63 A/R – GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R – K26 .82 A/R * NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don’t sit in the stands watching the action – they’re the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you.
Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
There are no reviews yet.