The retainer shown in the center of the picture below is the furthest towards the front of the vehicle.
Shown in the center of the picture below is the furthest 4-way retainer towards the rear of the vehicle.
Shown below is the furthest retainer towards the rear. It is a 2-way retainer that prevents the lines from the contacting the driveshaft and exhaust while crossing over the tunnel.
No drilling, cutting, or any permanent modifications are required. Mounting hardware is provided using OEM threads.
1. Anodized 6061 aluminum with stainless steel hardware to resist oxidation.
2. This fuel line retainer kit does not include aftermarket fuel lines.
3. Compatible with 6AN (return) and 8AN (feed) Radium Fuel/PCV hose.
4. Reference the dimensions illustrated below to determine fuel line compatibility.
5. There is no way of determining what size different types of fuel lines are compatible (rubber, braided, PTFE, aluminum, steel, etc).