The Syvecs Ford Focus Mk3 Kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Ford Focus RS range with a complete standalone engine control module.
By simply pluging in the kit a whole new level of control is available allowing some of the following features:
– 70hp gains over the stock ECU found in oem format.
– Flat Shift.
– Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll.
– Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
– Adjustable Launch Control.
– 3 x switchable maps with the aility to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons.
– Direct injection and port injection.
– Adjustable knock control, DI Pump Control, Injection angles for modifed engines.
– Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
– Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps.
– Full Variable Valve Timing control.
– Flex Fuel control.
– Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car.
– Closed loop Lambda Control.
– Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc..
– Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
– Antitheft and valet modes.
– Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
– Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
– Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
– 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons.
– Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
– Run up to 7bar map sensors.
– Control high or low impendence injectors.
– Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required.
– Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position.
– Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
– Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
– Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
– Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units.
– View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz.
And much, much more!
See the Kit in action below
There are no reviews yet.